The 2014 DFW Auto Show Media Day will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 19 at the Dallas Convention Center. The day will be comprised of exciting product introductions from some of the major manufacturers.
For admittance to the DFW Auto Show on Media Day or any other day during the Show, media must pre-register by completing the application found by clicking the link below. This application must be submitted by Monday, Feb. 17 in order to receive Media Credentials.
Please also note the following:
• Media Credentials will be distributed to working media only.
• The completed application must be submitted via email or fax by Monday, Feb. 17.
• Freelancers will only be issued a credential if on assignment. Please include the editor’s contact information of the media outlet for which you are covering the event on the application.
• You may fax your application to (214) 637-2630 or email it to Marianne Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You will receive an email confirmation on the status of your application once it is reviewed.
• No credentials will be mailed. Approved media must pick up their credentials in Room D220 at the Dallas Convention Center Feb. 17-Feb. 23.
For questions regarding media credentials, please email Marianne Jones
at email@example.com or call (214) 637-0531.
News releases and photos also are available by contacting Marianne Jones.
Please note that: ALL MEDIA MUST PRE-REGISTER BEFORE MONDAY, FEB. 17 IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MEDIA CREDENTIALS.